How long does the flashlight last and is it reliable enough? When the equipment that relies on the tram always consumes photoelectric energy, the battery required is different. Do you want to carry a bunch of batteries for outdoor activities? In the emergency, your flashlight, mobile phone, and electronic devices are out of power and not working. Have you ever encountered them?
Now you can rest assured that the flashlight power bank you see can generate electricity without the need for batteries and charging.
A flashlight that works without a battery or cable, wow! More than that, he is still an emergency USB power bank that can charge your other flashlights. Turn the generator inside the built-in handle to work, and a few minutes of rotation can provide you with more than 30 minutes of illumination! With a lifetime of more than 100,000 hours, LEDs will be worn for many years to come.
Of course, when you are bored, he can be your AM / FM radio player.
In an emergency, it’s your emergency power, say goodbye to your battery/flashlight/radio, you only need this super flashlight.
- The flashlight that can be used without power or battery
- There are 3 charging options, hand-cranked/solar power, and USB charging.
- 1-2 minute hand-cranked charge can provide more than 30 minutes of illumination or a 5-minute radio play.
- Waterproof rating is Ipx3
- Very compact, lightweight and easy to carry,
- Charge other electronic devices in an emergency
- Perfect outdoor activities, camping, hiking, work, climbing or emergency tools
Now discard your battery, use this amazing Hand Crank or Solar Power Bank that can generate electricity, click on the “Add to Cart” to above to get yours!